Here Comes Halloween…
Updated: Oct 28, 2020
Hi to you all!
Halloween is just around the corner. Whilst we know this celebration has come from the United States, we also know that many children (and adults) like to join in the fun. As you know, this year is different from any other year but we can still celebrate Halloween if we choose; just in a different way.
Here are some LOW RISK and SAFE activities you may want to do on Halloween this year:
- Carving or decorating pumpkins with members of your household and displaying them
- Carving or decorating pumpkins outside, at a safe distance, with neighbors or friends
- Decorating your house, apartment, or living space
- Doing a Halloween scavenger hunt where children are given lists of Halloween-themed things to look for while they walk outdoors from house to house admiring Halloween decorations at a distance
- Having a virtual Halloween costume contest
- Having a Halloween movie night with people you live with
- Having a scavenger hunt-style trick-or-treat search with your household members in or around your home rather than going house to house
(Read more information about Holiday Celebrations at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/daily-life-coping/holidays.html)
Today we’d like to share this fun Halloween activity with you.
It’s called “Colour and Decorate the Halloween Triplets”!
Please feel free to download the activity sheets (coloured and outlined) below.
Download either image or both.
COLOUR, DECORATE and SHARE!
We’d love to see how CREEPY (or LOVELY) your koala triplets turn out:)
Subscribe and stay
Enter your email below to receive special offers and stay updated on new releases from Ginnie and Pinney!